The FMT Business Account is our core business banking product which offers you the stability of a traditional bank account, along with the flexibility of our numerous innovative channels to access it in a convenient and efficient way. The FMT Business Account is the backbone of your business banking relationship with us.
· Register a company + open a bankaccount simultaneously
FMT will help facilitate your CIPC company registration and provide you with a business account and the tools needed to grow your business.
To operate a company in South Africa, the company must be registered with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission of South Africa (CIPC) prior to commencing business.
FMT in partnership with the DTi has launched a process that gives a person wishing to register a company a simpler, quicker way to register the company with CIPC. FMT will register a company with CIPC on your behalf and will simultaneously open a business account for the new entity providing all the added benefits and value adds that come with a FMT business account. All this is done online in the comfort of your own home.
- Day-to-day transacting
- FMT Business Visa Debit Card
Purchase goods and services locally and internationally
- Assue restricted functionality debit cards
Empower your staff by issuing them with a limited-function debit card with restricted functionality to protect your business information and funds in the account
- Issue full-functionality debit cards
Full-function cards can be issued and linked to the business’s accounts allowing the card holder to withdraw cash, pay at point-of-sale devices, obtain balances/mini-statements at FMT ATMs and perform transfers between accounts
- Transact electronically
You can easily make once-off and recurring transfers and payments as well as debit and stop orders using Online Banking for Business
- Business solutions
- eWallet Pro
Minimise the risks and costs associated with cash and cheques
- Business Forex
Bring the world closer with our foreign exchange solutions. FMT Forex offers a range of foreign exchange solutions to suit your business’s needs; whether for travelling, sending or receiving money globally or managing imports and exports. Forex is the simple and convenient way to transact around the world.
- Payment solutions
- Global Payment
- Global receipts
- Travel solutions
- Foreign Notes
- Multi-currency cash passport
- International payments
- Omnibus facility
- Imports + exports
- Requlatory service
- Foreign Exchange Branches
- Time is money
- Why queue in a branch or on the phone when you can
do your foreign exchange anytime, anywhere via 24/7 Online Banking for Business.
- It is quick, easy and you save on fees if you do it via an electronic platform.
- As we expand our foreign exchange solutions across various electronic platforms, we have reduced the number of branches that buy and sell foreign notes.
- View our easy to navigate branch listing included in this brochure.
- Foreign Exchange solutions at your fingertips.
- Transact and manage your global payments via Online Banking.
- Get real-time access to competitive exchange rates online
- Secure and convenient foreign exchange payments
- Earn eBucks
- Hassle-free business travel
- Order foreign notes or a Multi-currency Cash Passport™ online and we can deliver# to your door.
- Foreign Exchange for travel purposes can be ordered up to 60 days before your departure.
- Open a Business Global Account (CFC) online to mitigate your exchange rate risk.
- PayPal is the safe and easy way to make and receive payments.FMT offers the Top-up and Withdraw service to transfer funds to or from a PayPal account.
- Exchange rates
All exchange rates are updated regularly. These rates are indicative and exclude commission and charges. Rates may differ due to changing market conditions and the amount of transaction. Remember, if you are an FMT customer or you want to complete larger transactions, you could qualify for personalised discounted rates. Foreign exchange currencies included in the exchange rates below, may not be available for all foreign exchange products purchased and sold by FMT. Subscribe for Forex updates at 09h00 and 16h00 daily via email on valid business days.
- Forex calculator
This is our link in website